My journey into marketing was somewhat convoluted, but quite honestly I have always been a marketers dream, annoyingly reciting ads and jingles – the impact of marketing was never lost on me.
As an adult I collected inspiring copywriting and attractive advertising from magazines and newspapers before I even knew what ‘marketing’ was.
One day I stumbled upon this wonderful profession that used creativity, visual design and great copy to inspire action…my love affair began.
Since then I’ve attended many hours of lectures, seminars & professional development sessions, read many books and magazines, and always been on the look out for marketing that uses creativity, visual design and great copy to inspire action.
I was so passionate I studied for my Masters in 2009…it was interesting to contrast the teachings from the many ‘real world’ books and seminars that I had learned from to the structure of a University course, but I learned some new skills and that’s what counts right? Plus I got a nice certificate to hang on my wall!
Since my business career began by accident over 23 years ago, I have…
- spent over 20 years generating ideas to help businesses make an impact
- developed a marketing career with various medium sized businesses
- enjoyed helping dozens of small businesses get sorted – online and offline – planning, strategy & tactics
- designed many hundreds of flyers and business promotional materials
- coached a bunch of people to help them bring creativity into their business and move it forward
- read hundreds of books on business, marketing, coaching, creativity, thinking, idea generation, branding, innovation…you get the idea!
Want to work with me?